Saturday, December 8, 2007

What I'm working on : Challanges

Friends I've been away long enough to have done time. My new diagnosis is Bipolar disorder. I realize that I can't do Telecommunications tech. work and training for a career change was needed, what to do, what to do, something I thought I wasn't interested in office work,easy right? *ell no!! I have great respect for all you my friends who do this type of work.








My Quilting Arts " Whats In a name " challange quilt (posted 1/30) has returned home with a nice thank you letter. I chose to interpet the theme " The eye of the storm "- as in regard to domestic abuse.
Cottons,Batik,Rayon-Silk, Decorative fibers,Acrylic Fur,Vinyl,Crystals,Heirloom button,fabric paint,eye shadow wand, handmade earring,machine quilted



The back has a band-aid lable that says:

The eye of the storm-Fragile

LOVE is like a rose

beautiful, with pain attached
He brought me roses

"You know I love you,right?"

The flowers will fade before the damage.
Myki #17 2007



I have not been able to get in touch with my muses' while going through this cycle,even my journaling has suffered. I did manage to force two projects.


One is small and still waiting for the right found object but,I'll press on .

"What I'm working on" Dropped Calls




The other a necklace & earrings : Shell,Tiger eye,Crystal,Glass,Sterling Silver
"What I'm working on " finished-Jumping through hoops



And thats right I said and, I will be moving into my daughters home-HER idea. Like the song says " A change is gonna come".

So friends just because you don't hear from me doesn't mean I'm not checking in on you.

Oh Yeah, I still don't know what the #*## I am doing , Html,Url,Link,oh my goodness CODE,I even seem to be fighting with spell check.My text and images load from bottom up ( I dragged things in this post) I am less than a novice but, you knew that. And challanged. HELP ME!!!

































No comments: